We passed court last night!!! :) The Lord be praised. We still need USCIS prints maybe tomorrow, can they process so quickly? Please pray for us, that they are willing.
Our little girl's name is Anna Mihiret Jaeger :O)
Her birthday is two days after mine, and she is 2 years and 3 months. She is very tiny and we hope a good American diet can help her to recover the height and weight she hasn't been able to attain. We are so blessed to have such a precious little one to add to our family.
Quotes today:
Malachi "I am her big brother and I am going to take care of her and I am going to share my bed." (he he, she needs a crib)
Josiah "Now she is a Jaeger and she is a part of our family"
Caleb "No, not Anna, I want her to be named Leah"
DTE 8/8/08
RR 4/15/09 (best tax day ever!)
CD 5/13/09 passed today!!
USCIS fingerprints expire 5/21/09 :(
TTD 6/6/09 - 6/13/09 or 5/25/09 - 5/30/09 (if God provides with our prints)
(TTD = tenative travel dates)
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment