We finally have all of our documents in both in Ethiopia and here in the US. What a trip :). We have been packed since last week as we thought we would be traveling for Memorial day weekend. So with nothing else to do, we decided to refinish the floor in our front living room and bedroom. Well Kent is no less gun ho, as he is going to try to re-laminate our kitchen when we leave for TN. Well, it will be like a being given a new house. As well as a new family when we get home :).
God bless! Off to clean my home :)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
JULY????
not JUNE???
july?? why so long to wait?
how are you doing with that Mari?
I think you mean JUNE! And you guys are traveling with us! We are looking forward to meeting you, Jaegars! Happy travels to ET! See you when we get there! - Cindy Foote
Oops I said July, I meant June! It is coming so soon!! Praise the Lord :)
Post a Comment