Ahhhh, yes the beauty of wood is so great. However, the price to get it beautiful is great. So I smell like floor sealant. 5 hours last night with my polyurethane and now another five this morning. Eeeps. It takes a while to do a good job. Well it looks really pretty. Thanks be to God! Can you imagine all of these hours (for just the first coat) and then not to have it look good. Anyway I hope you all are having a less floor examining day than I. I can't wait until they are done though.
God bless!!
Leaving for TN in two days!!!! For ET in seven days!!!!! Counting down!!!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
soo soo excited for you! Prayin for you.. IF there is a layover :) you have a place.. but know this FOLKS are praying for the Jaegers in France !!!
you are so loved friend, I miss you so much I could cry!
I can't wait to sit on the fancy new Jaegar floors and play with the Jaegar children all four of them!
I love you, each and every one of you ooooodles!
XOXOXO's
your sister in Christ
<>< anika
Post a Comment