Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dinner at Adidis Abeba in Evanston with friends!

Hi All,

Last note for tonight. We were able to share dinner with two other America World families tonight. The meal was Ethiopian and fantastic. The service was great. You should all come out to visit :). Thanks to Melissa for planning it. Thanks to Chris and Lee for bringing their gifts from Ethiopia along. It was a joyful and energy filled night.

God bless to all!

Mari

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Jaegars!! How much fun was that to get together and eat Ethiopian and visit with friends? We had a get together not too long ago too... I would do it every night :)

Dave and Rae said...

Sounds like a blast...

We'd love to have you guys in for a traditional coffee ceremony in Addis!

Let me explain...we were the 7th family in AWAA's Ethiopia program and wanted to make even more of an impact. By God's grace, we opened a new guest home in Ethiopia specifically for adoptive parents and volunteer groups for the benefit of orphans in Ethiopia. Now that it is up and running, we would love to share the vision with other adoptive parents. You can see more at http://www.ethiopiaguesthome.com.

If you would like to post a link, send me an email at dave@ethiopiaguesthome.com and I’ll forward you the information.

Blessings,

Dave McIlrath, MA
Orphan Advocate
Ethiopia Guest Home
More Than a Place to Stay
www.ethiopiaguesthome.com

Caleb "piggy daddy" said...

I remember that. Do you?

Caleb "piggy daddy" said...

I love you Mom!!!