It has been a crazy four weeks for us while Kent was notified of the closing of his site, and the possible new employment by some company maybe. It is possible that God is calling him to choose to be a pastor earlier than I had planned, but not earlier than he had desired. Or maybe we are going to chase one of these few jobs to AZ where they seem to be.
God has been faithful in this time. He has provided me with some cool psalms, (Psalm 68) regarding His care of the orphans. I think no matter what else happens in this time, staying in the Chicago burbs near my family, moving somewhere else, Kent remaining an engineer for a time, or changing to a pastor...
... as I was saying no matter what else happens, it seems that our adoption will go through, for if God is for it, who can be against it?
Hope your day is full of delight in Christ.
Mari
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God is surely with you my friend....
you ought to blog more frequently !
you are loved! I long to greet your newest little blessing!
<>< me
Post a Comment