Thursday, October 18, 2007
Another Step Completed!!
Hooray! We have finished our homestudy meetings and are waiting for the state to review our 10 page paper on our family. This has taken, (not exagerating here), just days under 6 months!! Well, we are so glad to be to the next step. This step should be a month to three months. Then the next step is the national imigration step another one to four months and then to Ethiopia!! (that step being the longest at 4 to 8 months:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations on finishing your home study meetings!
Tisha (awaa yg)
It took us twice as long to finish our dossier as I thought it would (6 months total) and I'm sure you guys will be there in no time! I think delays must go with the territory! Congratulations on this big milestone!
Erica
yay yay yay
http://rogersadoptionstory.blogspot.com/
Happy belated completion on your HS. It is a HUGE part of the process. Hopefully USCIS will process your I-171h quickly.
Jen (awaa)
congrats you guys!!!! before you know it your baby will be in your arms!
Great news! Prayers for a smooth and fast next step!
You're so close....one day, this will all seem like a dream :)
Alisa, YG
Post a Comment